About the Journal
International Journal of Finance and Management (IJFM) investigates a variety of business and finance applications for competitive success in economic markets. IJFM strengthens a deep appreciation for ethical norms in businesses. The emphasis is in quality research papers, working papers and case studies from scholars, academicians, researchers and practitioners., in the field of finance and business.
- The objectives of the journal:
- To publish scientific research which contributes to the development in the areas of management sciences, finance, and economics in line with modern research trends.
- To disseminate useful sciences, and enrich the state of the art specialized research.
- To raise the level of scientific research and various educational institutions through upgrading the methods and means used.
Journal Research Scope
The journal welcomes submissions related to:
- Business Management
- Operations research
- Micro and macro business practices in emerging markets
Domestic and International perspective of financial markets
- Banking and financial markets
- Behavioural finance
- Best practices in business and finance
- Methodologies and tools of business process design
- Business case studies
The following topics:
- Islamic finance
- Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)
- International Finance
- Fiscal Policy and Taxation
- Banking Sector
- Financial Econometrics
- Strategic management
- Human resource
- International Business
- Financial technology
- Business ethics
- Marketing management
- Business communication
- Business law
ISSN NO: 2976-307X