About the Journal
International Journal on Contemporary Computer Research (IJCCR) is a Quarter year journal that publishes articles, which contribute new theoretical results in all areas of Computer Research. The only English Language Journal in the computer field published is an international forum for Computer Science involved in all aspects of computer science and technology to publish high quality and refereed papers. Papers reporting original research and innovative applications from all parts of the world are welcome.
Premier information of launching a scientific journal specializing in the areas of humanitarian and scientific
The objectives of the journal:
1. publish authentic scientific research in linguistic and literary studies
2. Contribute to the development of scientific research in the field of computer studies in line with contemporary development.
3. Highlight the efforts of researchers through the publication of computer studies from within and outside the university.
4. Disseminate useful sciences, and enrich the computer field with specialized research.
5. Raise the level of scientific research and various educational institutions through upgrading the methods and means used.
The journal content:
1. Innovative linguistic and literary studies.
2. Scientific articles concerned with issues of language and employment in serving community.
3. Review of heritage and contemporary books.
4. Review of scientific heritage and contemporary production
Name of journal: International Journal on Contemporary Computer Research (IJCCR).
Publisher: Faculty of Computers & IT at Al-Madinah International University-Malaysia
Issuer: Al-Madinah International University-Malaysia
Publishing Frequency: 4 times annually.
The first issue (proposed date): April 2017
Areas of the journal: publishes articles specialized in Computer Science.
Journal language: English.
Headquarters of the journal: Malaysia
International Journal on Contemporary Computer Research (IJCCR) is a leading international journal for publication of new ideas, the state of the art research results and fundamental advances in all aspects of computer research. IJCCR is a scholarly open access, peer reviewed (refereed) international journal with a primary objective to provide the academic community and industry for the submission of half of original research and applications related to Computer research.
The core of the vision IJCCR is to disseminate new knowledge and technology for the benefit of all, ranging from academic research and professional communities to industry professionals in a range of topics in computer research in general and of information and the safety of mobile communications and wireless networking, and wireless communication systems. It also provides a place for high-caliber researchers, practitioners and PhD students to present ongoing research and development in these areas.
International Journal on Contemporary Computer Research (IJCCR) invites authors to submit original and unpublished work that communicates current research on information assurance and security regarding the theoretical and methodological aspects, as well as various real-world applications in solving security problems in the information. Manuscripts should follow the style of the journal and are subject to both review and editing.
International Journal on Contemporary Computer Research (IJCCR) welcomes the submission of documents relating to any branch of the Theory of Computing, industry and other topics.
The topics covered by the journal include:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Mining
- Big Data
- Hardware Systems
- Internet Computing
- Software Engineering and Applications
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Information Retrieval
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning