Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
The title information must include:Paper title,Author name(s) and Affiliation,
Or (If applicable) Professor(s) or mentor(s) who guided the research, and his/her/their home department(s).
- The text is single-spaced;double column;uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The material presented by the authors does not necessarily represent the viewpoint of editor(s) and the management of the Al-Madinah International university (MEDIU) as well as authors institute.
© ISMJ is published by the Al-Madinah International University (MEDIU)
Plaza Masalam, 11th floor, Jalan Tengku Ampuan Zabedah E 9/E, Seksyen 9, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia